Nails are important for us because they protect the sensitive tips of fingers and toes. Nails also play an important role by protecting the digits and contributing to tactile sensation. Nails makes our hands beautiful and helps to pick up small objects.
- Regular cleansing and moisturizing helps to remove dead cells from the skin.
- If you are going out in public paces then always put on footwear, this will protect you from the infections.
- Long nails carry germs, so cut your nails that they don’t carry germs with them.
- Do not use the nails for any mechanical process because these all negative practices that jeopardize the health of the nails.
- Use biotin supplements and eat foods which are rich in Vitamins like Vitamin B-7 and are good for our nails.
Tips For Nails Health
Here are some various tips to make nails beautiful, healthy and strong.
- Wash your hands regularly
- Cut your nails regularly
- Take Biotin supplements
- Eat foods that are rich in Vitamin H
- Do not bite off the nails
- Apply nail polish if your nails are weak
- Wear shoes that properly fits you
- For thick or hard nails, soak the nails in warm salt water
- Use a nail filer to remove the dirt from the nails
- Apply cream on your nails as a moisturizer
How Can I Make My Nails Healthy
By following some Healthy tips for nails health everyone can make there nails strong and healthy. By doing some good habits or taking Vitamin B-7 which are most beneficial for nails health.
- Cut the nails straight across
- Always keep your nails clean and dry
- For healthy nails trim toenails regularly
- Do not bit the finger nails
- Remove the cuticles regularly
How Can I Improve My Nails Hygiene
Nails are very important and beautiful part that makes our hands more beautiful and gorgeous. So by using some good habits or avoiding the chewing nails you can make your nails hygiene.
- Avoid biting the nails
- Always use clean tools for nails
- Scrub the underside of nails with soap
- Keep your nails dry and clean because dirty nails are a sign of unhygienic life style
- Use Vitamins which helps to strength the nails
Vitamin B-7 Best For Nails
Vitamin B-7 Best for our nails health and makes them strong and beautiful. Here are some fruits which contains vitamin B-7, and are very healthy and beneficial for our skin, and nails health.
Sign Of Unhealthy Nails
Table of signs and causes of unhealthy nails:
|2. Yellow nails
|3. Black lines
|Aging or underlying condition
How To Treat Unhealthy Nails
If you are worried about your nails health and your nails show some signs that follow these tips for makes your nails healthy and strong.
- Stay hydrated
- Avoid using gel or acrylic
- Use Biotin Rich Fruits
- Use Vitamins, Vitamin B-7 is best for nails health
- Avoid using products that have chemicals
- Apply nail polish if your nails are weak …..
Pink color on the nail bed and white show the health of nails and any other color could be a sign of a deficiency or disease.
If your nails color is yellow then it mean you have nails infection. Yellow color shows infection or some times it may be sign of diabetes.
1. Green juice
2. Prune juice
3. Pea protein shakes