There are a lot of Benefits of Calcium in Body. Calcium helps to regulate muscle contraction, calcium is known to support bone health and helps to osteoporosis in women after menopause, calcium also helps blood vessels to move blood through human body and helps to release hormones.
5 Benefits of Calcium in Body:-
- Strong Bones and Teeth: Calcium helps build and maintain strong bones and teeth, which are essential for overall physical health.
- Muscle Function: It supports proper muscle function, helping your body move and perform daily activities.
- Blood Clotting: Calcium plays a role in blood clotting, helping to prevent excessive bleeding from cuts and injuries.
- Nerve Communication: It aids in nerve communication, ensuring that messages are transmitted smoothly throughout your body.
- Heart Health: Calcium helps regulate your heart’s rhythm and keeps it beating steadily, promoting a healthy cardiovascular system.
There are a lots of benefits of calcium in body, there are many fruits that’s high in natural calcium that helps to strong bones, teeth, muscle, blood clotting, heart health and lot of other benefits for human health.
Guidelines for How to intake calcium:
- Babies (0-12 months): Around 200-270 mg per day.
Kids (1-18 years): About 700-1,300 mg per day, depending on age.
Adults (19-50 years): Approximately 1,000 mg per day.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women: Usually 1,000-1,300 mg per day, depending on age.
Remember, you can get calcium from food like dairy, leafy greens, and fortified products. Avoid excessive calcium intake, and it’s best to consult a healthcare pro for personalized advice.
5 Fruits That high in Calcium:
- Oranges – Citrus Calcium Source: Oranges are not only known for their refreshing taste but also for containing a respectable amount of calcium, primarily in the form of calcium citrate. Enjoy the zesty way to boost your calcium intake.
- Figs – Nature’s Calcium Snack: Dried figs emerge as a natural and tasty source of calcium, making them a delightful addition to your diet for strengthening bones and teeth.
- Kiwifruit – Nutrient-Packed Calcium Boost: Kiwifruit, with its vibrant green flesh, not only offers a moderate amount of calcium but also packs a punch with an array of other essential nutrients. It’s a well-rounded choice for maintaining overall health.
- Blackberries – Berrylicious Calcium: Blackberries, those juicy and dark gems, contain a calcium bonus. Incorporating these berries into your diet can be a delicious way to contribute to your calcium intake.
- Rhubarb – Calcium from the Garden: Rhubarb, often considered a fruit but botanically a vegetable, surprises with its calcium content. When used in desserts or cooked dishes, it serves up a unique source of calcium straight from your garden or market.
Incorporating a variety of calcium-rich foods into your diet is essential for strong bones and overall health. Dairy products, green vegetables, tofu, almonds, and sesame seeds offer diverse options. Fruits like oranges, kiwifruit, and blackberries add sweetness, while seafood, legumes, leafy greens, and grains like chia seeds provide additional sources. Unique contributions from foods like rhubarb, bok choy, and mozzarella cheese can help meet your daily calcium needs for optimal health.