Flax seeds are small in sized and brown or golden colored seeds that comes from the flax plant. Flax seeds also called linseeds. These seeds have been cultivated for thousands of years for there nutritional properties. Flax seeds are commonly used to improve digestive health or relive constipation.
Flax seeds are the richest dietary source of lignums, which are phytochemicals with antioxidant properties. It also contains a moderate amount of plant based protein, making them a good addition to vegetarian and vegan diets.
Flax seeds are good source of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids and alpha- linolenic acids. The fiber in flax seeds is found in the seed coat.
Healthy Benefits Of Flax Seeds For male And Female
- Skin Health : If you want to improve your skin health then use flax seeds. Omega-3 fatty acids can contribute to healthier skin by reducing inflammation and inflammation and promoting skin hydration.
- Weight Management : Flax seeds are contains fiber and healthy fats which help you fell full and satisfied. Due to high fiber content and healthy fats, it help in weight managements and appetite control.
- Digestive Health : The fiber in flax seeds promote regular bowl movements, preventing constipation. The mucilage high in flax seeds, which is a sticky component that expands when it absorb water. It also support overall digestive health.
- Good For Female : Flax seeds are especially good for females. Flax seeds help female’s fertility by boosting the chance of consumption. These seeds also support normal ovulation and restoration of hormonal balance.
- Reduced caloric intake : Since flax seeds are relatively low in caloric but high in volume. They can add bulk to your meals without significantly increasing the calorie content. This can lead to a decrease in overall caloric consumption.
Benefits Of Flax Seeds For Skin | Face Mask At Home
Flax seeds are magical seeds for skin. Its oil is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids and can be applied directly to the skin make your skin shiny and fair.
Flax seeds Face Mask :
This mask can help exfoliate your skin, remove dead skin cells and leave it feeling refreshed.
- Grand flax seeds into a fine powder.
- Add some water and yogurt into it, and create a paste.
- Apply the paste overall the face and leave it 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes wash your face with warm water.
Note : Avoiding the eye area.
Flax Seeds Oil Massage : A small amount of warm flax seeds oil is applying to skin and gently massage it for 5 minutes. This can also help to moisturize and nourish your skin.
Best Remedy For Hair Growth
- 2 tablespoon flax seeds.
- 1/2 tablespoon Vaseline.
- 1 and half cup of water.
Remedy | Direction :
- Boil the water in the high flame.
- Add 2 tablespoon flax seeds into the water.
- Rise it just 10 minutes and add the veseline into the pain.
- Turn off the flam and leave it for cooling.
- Take a bowl and separate the jell with the help of cloth. then jell is ready for application.
Application Process :
- Comb your hair first. Make sure you hair is oil free.
- Apply jell in the scalp of hairs with the help of cotton. You can also apply it overall the hairs roots to end.
- Massage the scalp using fingertips for 5 minutes.
- Leave 30 to 40 minutes. Then wash you hair with mild shampoo.
Dry it naturally and check the shine and smoothness of you hair after the 1st use. Use it 3 time in a week for the best result. your hair become double in 22 days. This mask make your hair smooth, shiny, strong and long.
Side Effects Of Flax Seeds
- Allergic reactions
- Phyto estrogenic effects
- It may lead to intestinal blockage
- Unsafe during pregnancy
- Cyanogenic glycosides
- Interference with medication
No, flax seeds can not remove dark spot. It remove the dead skin cells of the skin and help in creating new cells faster.
Flax seeds are neutral. It’s a great remedy for your hair and can help to treat a wide rang of hair conditions. It also treat premature greying, hair loss and dandruff
A massage using the jell can stimulate the hair follicles in the scalp and improve blood circulation. This result in the regrowth of lost hair. It also remove the dandruff and makes hair smooth and shinny.
Yes, flax seeds are especially beneficial for female. They are known to help females’ fertility by boosting the chances of conception.
People with a bowl obstruction, inflamed bowl and narrowed esophagus should not take flax seeds.
Biotin Rich Fruits and Foods
Pumpkin Shaped Bread Recipe
Zincat od Syrup Uses