Best healthy soup is very special in winter season, people like to taste different kind of soups like chicken soup, rice soup, vegetable soup, Healthy taco soup and much more…
Soup for winter : As soup help to stay hydrated. During winter, drinking less water then you need to is quite normal. They give your immune system a boost, so you are less vulnerable to cold and flu. Also soups are great antidote when you are sick, too. It is a special and healthy food for winter that have 101 benefits and make you healthy. Soups are very affordable and simple to make.
Types of healthy soup : Soups are broadly classified into two types thick soup and thin soup, which are further classified into different categories.
- Vegetable soup
- Chicken soup
- Butternut squash soup
- Coconut curry soup
- Flu boosting soup
Best recipe of soup at home for winter
1. Healthy soup recipe vegetarian
To make a healthy soup recipe vegetable soup you need just 20 to 25 minutes and its preparation time is 10 minutes, so let’s start,
Ingredients : 2 medium sized onion, 2 tablespoon minced garlic, 1/3 cup chopped carrot, 1/3 cup chopped green cabbage, 1/3 cup sweet corn kernels, 1/3 cup chopped French beans, 1/4 teaspoon vinegar, 2 tablespoon cornstarch, 1/2 tablespoon butter or oil, water.
Recipe / directions ;
- Cut the all vegetables into small pieces after 3 wash.
- Add 2 tablespoon cornstarch in a bowl and 3 tablespoon water then mixed it very well.
- On the flame and heat the oil in large bottom stockpot and add onion and garlic.
- Add all vegetables in it then stir and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add black pepper powder, mixture of cornstarch and stir continuously for a minute to prevent lump formation.
- Stir and cook until mixture turn to thick.
- Add vinegar and mixed it properly.
- Turn off the flame and transfer hot soup into the bowel .
- Stay 2 minutes and serve it.
2. Simple chicken soup recipe
The best and healthy soup recipe of chicken soup at home : Make this soup when you are craving simple comfort food, made with bone in chicken thighs under the weather. It is prepare just in 30 minutes and a delicious soup for winter.
Ingredients : Chicken, 2 onion, 2 tablespoon garlic, 1/2 cup carrot, 1/2 cup green cabbage, 1/2 tablespoon oil or butter, 1/2 cup chopped French beans, 1/4 tablespoon vinegar, 2 tablespoon cornstarch , salt, black paper.
Recipe / directions :
- At first boil the chicken and mash it.
- Then cut the vegetables into small pieces and boil the all vegetables.
- On the flame and stir the garlic and onion 3 minutes.
- Then add the chicken and other boiled vegetables into it.
- Mixed 2 cup of water and stir it until the water boil.
- add the mixture of cornstarch and mixed it.
- Add salt and black pepper into it and cooked it very well.
- Turn of the flame and transfer the soup into the bowl then serve it.
3. Simple recipe of coconut curry soup
Coconut curry soup is very easy for cook and healthy to eat and a delicious food. It is prepare 20 minute minimum and easy to cook. It is best recipe for winter.
Ingredients : Red curry paste, fish sauce stirred, coconut milk, pad Thai sauce, stir- fries, fresh garlic, ginger, you can also add savory flavor to soup.
Recipe or directions ;
- Turn on the flame and stir the onion and garlic.
- Boil the rad curry pasta for 5 minutes with some oil or salt.
- Add boiled pasta into it and cook for 2 minute.
- Add other ingredients in it and mixed it properly.
- It must be noted that the flame of gas will be low.
- Ready to serve in a bowl.
Why is it important to eat soup in winter ?
- Soup keep you hydrated even when you don’t feel thirsty.
- It is good for your immune system.
- This is inexpensive and easy to make.
- Soup make a very cost effective meal.
- Soup really is hearty and fills you up.
- It gives you strength Soup keeps you warm.
- It is freezes well.
Yes, They keep you hydrated.
Coconut curry soup
Butternut Squash soup
Tomato Basil Soup
Chicken Noodle soup
You should east soup before a meal.
Yes, tomato soup is good for cold, its vitamin c and carotenoid content help your immune system good.
Biotin is a vitamin (also known as a vitamin B). Fruits high in biotin like sweet potatoes, meats, mashrooms, eggs, avocados and bananas etc.Biotin provides many benefits your body system, liver, eyes, hair and skin. Here are explained some biotin rich fruits below. 5 Best Biotin Rich Foods Biotin Rich Dry Fruits Biotin is a…
Pumpkin shaped bread recipe is very healthy and delicious, but it depend on the choice of ingredients and preparation methods used. The use of ingredients play an important role determining the over all healthiness of the bread, and added the amount of sugar in your recipe. It is very important to use healthier fats like…
Zincat od Syrup is used widely for the prevention, control, and treatment of acute diarrhoea, persistent diarrhoea, chronic diarrhoea and malnutrition in children. Zincat od Syrup is a new medicine for treating diarrhoeal episodes in children. It is used to prevent or treat low levels or zincs. Here we explain Zincat od Syrup Uses below:…
Best snacks for weight loss provide a nutritious way to boost your energy levels between meals. By selecting the best snacks for weight loss, you can support your weight management goals and achieve better results. Best snacks for weight loss, when chosen wisely, keep you feeling full and prevent overeating during meals. The best snacks…
Carrot: Carrot is a very healthy vegetable and a rich source of nutrition’s. Carrots are the richest source of beta carotene, vitamins and minerals. Beta carotene is convers into vitamin A in the body, promoting good version and overall eye health. Their antioxidants help to boost the immune system and reduce the risk of chronic…