Mushroom are unique fungi found all over the world. They comes in different shapes, colors and size with some being save to eat and other poisonous. Some people like to eat in their meals because it is delicious in flavor. Some of its types are used in traditional medicines.
Types Of Mushroom: Button mushroom, Flat mushroom, Swiss brown mushroom, Cup mushroom, Enoki mushroom, Oyster mushroom and Portabella mushroom.
Disadvantages of eating mushroom are known as:
- Tiredness: Some toxic mushrooms contains compounds that can disrupt your energy metabolism and leave you feeling lethargic. Weakness and all tiredness are symptoms of mushroom poisoning. If you experience tiredness after consuming mushroom, seek medicine attention immediately.
- Stomach Problems: Mushroom consumption can sometimes result in stomach upset, including nausea and vomiting. It contain some components that are hard to digest and can irritate the gastrointestinal track. Sometimes mushroom poisoning can lead to more serious digestive problems and should be treated as a medical emergency.
- Skin Allergies; The use of mushroom can trigger skin allergies in some individual. Skin contact with certain mushroom species may cause itching, rashes and allergy. Wearing gloves when handling mushroom and monitoring for skin reactions is advisable for those at risk.
- Tingling Sensation: Some poisoning mushrooms contain neurotoxin that can lead to a tingling or numb sensation in body. Tingling after mushroom, it may indicate the presence of harmful toxins.
- Weight Gain: Some mushroom dishes, like those prepare with high-fat creams or fried in oil, can contribute to weight gain if consumed excessively. Its essential to consider the cooking methods and ingredients used when enjoying mushroom based dishes.
- Mental Illness: Certain components in mushroom such as psilocybin found in some psychedelic mushroom, can alter perception and induce hallucinations.
Side effects Of Button Mushroom
- Digestive Sensibility
- Allergic Reactions
- Limited Nutrient Diversity
- Cooking Methods
- Low in Fiber
- Toxic Look-Alikes
- Environmental concerns
- Low Protein content
- Poisoning Risk
Sensitivity of Raw Mushroom
Sensitivity of raw mushrooms, such as shiitake, can manifest as skin irritation and rashes when handling and consuming them uncooked.
Interaction with Medication
Certain mushroom, especially when consumed as supplements or in large quantities, can potentially interact with medications. These interactions may affects the effectiveness of meditations and individuals taking specific drugs.
Does Mushroom Increase Blood Pressure?
No, mushroom are not known to increase blood pressure. The bioactive compounds of mushroom have been shown to reduce hypertension. Mushroom also contain many vitamins such as cobalamin , thiamine, vitamin D and ascorbic acid and sodium, iron calcium.
What is the most popular type of mushroom?
Button mushroom is one of the most popular type of mushroom.
What is the top 1 poisonous mushroom?
The death cap mushroom, the world’s most poisonous mushroom. Amanita phalloides, is growing in BC,ABSTRACT: Amatoxins in amanita phalloides.
What is the rarest mushroom to eat?
The truffle mushrooms is the rarest mushroom among the rarest edible fungi, known for their distinct and scarcity in the world.
What is the best types of mushroom?
1. Shiitake Mushroom
2. White Button Mushroom
3. Oyster Mushroom
4. Porcini mushroom
Why is white mushroom is better then brown mushroom?
1. 23.6% more protein per 100g. 3.09gvs2.5g.
2. 1.67 x more dietary fiber per 100g
3. 25% more iron per 100g
4. 2x more cystine per 100g
Is mushroom a vegetable or protein?
Mushroom are fungi but are counted as vegetable.