Raisins is fruit that is created by drying up the grapes. The sweetness of the raisins depends how much water removes while creating it. A sweet fruit and is very popular. The benefits are too much, however its disadvantages are less. It will be disadvantage for patient of diabetes, and eating them in too much quantity can increase your weight. The person who has more weight can’t take it.
Nutrition Present in Raisins
|B1, B3, B5, B6
|1/2 cup of Potassium
|1/2 cup of Iron
Advantages of Eating Raisins
- Raisins helps in digestion, contain Iron, so it is good for anemia because that’s help in blood creation.
- It contain vitamin C, Iron, Copper that helps to create blood in our body.
- Beneficial for heart because it contain potassium in more quantity and sodium in less quantity.
- It is antioxidant, naturally beneficial for heart, helps to stop collection of the cholesterol.
- It also has a good role in skin because it has selenium zinc that helps to make our body not to dry.
- You can take Raisins in different form like Raita, Chutneys, by dressing our table for eating. It has 299 Calorie in 100g of Raisins.
Disadvantages of Eating Raisins
- Raisins are concentrated in natural sugars, which will be harmful to dental health.
- Eating too much Raisins can increase your weight.
- Eating too much Raisins cause digestive issue like diarrheas’ due to its high fiber.
- People how have diabetes and have more weight not take the Raisins.
- Potassium is beneficial but excessive amount may lead to multiple problems like kidney problems.
How Many Raisins to Eat in a Day
A person can take 50-60 grams of raisins per day that will be healthy for your diet. Be aware of your overall calorie and sugar intake, and consider your specific requirements when thought about your daily amount of raisins.
What are Raisins Good For?
- It provides us a lot of energy
- Supports to maintain weight loss.
- Helps in improvement of bone strength
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Cures bloating and acidity.
- It is beneficial for skin and Hair Health.
- Promotes dental and Oral Health.
- Prevents from Anemia because helps to generate new blood that beneficial.
- Excellent for Digestion
How to use Raisins
- You can eat Raisins as a snacks simple.
- You can add it to Salads for sweetness.
- You can add it in rice, biryani for best taste and flavor.
- It gives a lot of energy level if we use them in a good way.
- We can add it in Roasted Vegetables.
- Sauces and Chutneys a best way to check out the taste of Raisins.
- Add Raisins into water and eat them in the morning before taking any meal. Drink the water into which you add Raisins can give you a lot of benefits.