Crockpot dish refer to a meal or recipe prepared using a slow cooker. It is commonly known as a crockpot. It is an electrical kitchen appliance designed for long and slow cooking at low temperatures. Crockpot consist of a ceramic and stoneware pot that sits within a heating element.
Introduction to fall cooking :
:Crockpot recipe featuring chicken can other offer several benefits, making them a popular choice for the season. The word “Crockpot “ comes from the combination of “crock” which refer to the ceramic of stoneware pot and “pot” signifies the cooking vessel. Crockpot are known for their convenience and the ability to prepare meals with minimal hands on cooking time. They work by heating the contents of the pot slowly over an extended period, allowing flavors to meld and ingredients to become tend.
Crockpot recipe are incredibly convenient. You can overcook chicken in a slow cooker if the chicken is cooked too long. Because it will become dry and tough.
A fall crockpot chicken recipe is the epitome of convenience during the autumn season. With a fall crockpot chicken recipe, you can enjoy tender, flavor full chicken with rice.
Fall Crockpot Chicken Recipe
Fall crockpot chicken recipe is incredibly convenient. you can prepare the ingredient in the morning then set your slow cooker and return to a delicious.
- Chicken 680g, skinless chicken thighs
- water 720 ml, or 3 cups
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- Sweet potatoes 400g
- Carrots 150g
- onion and celery both 150g
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme and rosemary
- All purpose flour 30g
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Recipe / Direction
- Place the all ingredients chicken, potatoes, carrot, onion and celery, onion, minced in the crockpot
- Add the chicken broth and water in the crockpot. Season the black papper, salt dried. them stir everything in the crockpot to ensure even distribution of the seasonings.
- Cover the crockpot with its lid then set it to cook on low for 7, 8 hours and on the high for 5 hours.
- After 30 minutes before serving, you can make a slurry for thickening the stew.
- Add flour into the crockpot and make a past then stir the mixture into the crockpot and allow the stew to continue cooking.
- At last add the frozen peas and serve your fall crockpot chicken stew hot and enjoy.
- This hearty fall crockpot chicken recipe is perfect for a cozy fall meal.
Crockpot fall soup
- 4 cup chicken broth and 2 cup boiled chicken
- 1 cup potatoes and 1 cup carrots