Bananas are popular and used all over the world due to its health benefits. They are rich source of nutrients that are beneficial for our body, offer vitamin, and other compounds.
Some health benefits of bananas are below:
- Rich in Vitamin and minerals (Vitamin C, vitamin B6, and potassium)
- Heart Health (Support heart health digestion by regulating blood pressure)
- Digestive Health
- Energy Boost
- Improvement in Behaviour
- Antioxidant properties (May reduce risk of chronic diseases)
- Skin Health
- Bone health
Benefits of Eating Bananas on Empty Stomach
Eating bananas on an empty stomach have several benefits.
- They provide a quick source of energy.
- They are rich in Potassium, helps to regulate blood pressure and heart health.
- The fiber in banana aids in digestion.
- Especially, Bananas are known to reduce stomach acidity.
- Vitamins and minerals in bananas, like vitamin B6 and C, can boost immune system.
Banana Milkshake Recipe
To make a delicious milkshake of banana, follow the steps:
- Peel and slice 2 bananas and place them in blender.
- Add a glass of milk.
- Add sugar with 4-5 spoons.
- Now blend it until it is smooth.
- Now take your milkshake in a glass and enjoy it as it is refresh.
- Also add a Ice into it to make it cool if you want.
Disadvantages of Eating Banana at Night
Eating banana at night will give some disadvantages:
- Bananas are heavy to digest, so if you will eat them at night before bedtime it will be harmful.
- Bananas are acidic and high in sugar, which can contribute to dental issues if not followed by proper hygiene.
Benefits of Eating Banana for Skin
- Banana are rich in water content, helping keep the skin hydrated and prevent dryness.
- Good source of Vitamin A, C, and E, which promote skin health.
- The vitamin and bananas may help reduce acne breakouts and promote a clear complexion.
- Bananas contain antioxidants that combat oxidative stress, reducing the signs of aging and maintaining skin elasticity.
Who Should Avoid Bananas?
While bananas are nutritious fruit, but some people who should avoid it are:
- People with Allergies
- Low Potassium Diets
- Weight Management
- Gastrointestinal Sensitivity
How Much Banana Eat Per Day?
Eating 3 bananas per day generally considered a healthy and balanced diet for most adults.
However according to your specific circumstances, such as overall calorie intake you can adjust it.
Yes, you can eat banana daily by your specific requirements.
The best time to eat banana is after exercise or before exercise. Because they are heavy in weight and take them like easy to digest.
Yes, it’s excellent to eat banana in morning. In face banana are a popular choice for morning part of a healthy breakfast due to nutrient-Rich, Energy, Satiety, and versatility.
To make Recipe of banana follow the steps:
1- Peel and slice 2 bananas and place them in blender.
2- Add a glass of milk.
3- Add sugar with 4-5 spoons.
4- Now blend it until it is smooth.
5- Now take your milkshake in a glass and enjoy it as it is refresh.
6- Also add a Ice into it to make it cool if you want.
Biotin Rich Fruits and Foods
Pumpkin Shaped Bread Recipe
Zincat od Syrup Uses