High Blood Pressure is known as hypertension. It will happen when the blood pushes towards the walls of your arteries. It is measured in mmHg and it will be systolic or diastolic high blood pressure. Normal Blood Pressure is 120/80 mmHg. It is a serious factor in health situations like heart diseases, kidney problems, and more like cardiovascular problems. You can overcome this by eating a low-salt diet, doing exercises, and avoiding smoking and alcohol.
Systolic Blood pressure
When the number on your machine is above 140 then it is systolic high blood pressure. You can manage it by avoiding fast dishes, by doing exercise, and by avoiding alcohol.
Diastolic Blood pressure
Normal diastolic blood pressure is 80 mmHg. when it is above 90, it indicates that it is diastolic.
How to Overcome High Blood Pressure
Different strategies to overcome the HBP are listed below:
Exercises for High Blood Pressure
- Walking and swimming like exercise can improve your health. Do at least 1 Hour of Exercise. You can do it by dividing times by half day and half night.
- Yoga training is also best for it, it will make you relax and your stress also go away.
Foods to avoid High Blood Pressure
- Don’t smoke
- Avoid Alcohol
- No need to eat fast foods
- Don’t eat rich salt foods
Foods that lower High Blood Pressure
- Nuts and seeds
- Dark Chocolate
- Blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries
Headaches for High Blood Pressure
HBP leads to headaches if it is uncontrolled. Headaches are almost high in the morning. But not everyone feels this only a few people have this. If you feel too much headache, you will need to visit your health professional.
High Blood Pressure and Kidneys
If you have long time HBP then your kidneys may be affected and it may lead to chronic kidney disease if it is not to be overcome.
It will also slow down the blood flow to the kidneys which may affect your kidneys and sometimes your kidneys may fail. It will also maybe stone problems in the kidneys.
Symptoms of High Blood Pressure
- Headaches are a common symptom at most in the morning it will happen.
- Breath issues are also a symptom of HBP.
- Pain in your chest
- High Blood Pressure Eye Symptoms: Double vision or you see blurred images
- Difficulty while sleeping
A low amount of salt does not lead to HBP. But eating rich salt vegetables and foods can lead to high blood pressure.
Yes, anxiety is a symptom of HBP but it is not itself HBP. There will be another reason for it.
Yes, HBP causes nosebleeds. In this situation, the vessels of the nose become weak day by day and it causes nosebleeds.
Yes, prednisone causes HBP.
Absolutely, It is a dangerous and major factor that causes heart attack.