Onion rings are very popular at homes and many restaurants. Onion rings are very delicious, tasty, and crunchy to eat. Onion rings are also a favorite to me and my family. Onion rings are tender on the inside and crispy and crunchy on the outside. Onions are very good for our health and have many beneficial properties.
It is very easy to make an onion ring recipe at home. Onion rings are incredibly simple and anyone can make this recipe by following some steps. To make this recipe we need just 20 to 30 minutes.
A list of ingredients to make onion rings at home
- 2 large sized Onions
- Flour (All-purpose)
- Baking powder
- Salt, vegetable oil
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- 2 cup panko breadcrumbs
How to make onion rings at home
- cut the onions into 1/4-inch slices after peeling and washing.
- Then separate them into rings.
- Take a bowl and add 1 cup of flour, 1/2 tsp baking powder, and 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
- 1 tsp salt, black pepper, and garlic powder. Mixed them very well after adding some water.
- Take breadcrumbs in another bowl.
- Dip the onion ring in the batter then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onion rings until they brown.
- Sprinkle the salt and enjoy with potato ketchup.
Onion chips are very easy to make at home and very delicious, crunchy, and tasty. Here iI will teach you a healthy and quick recipe without using eggs or gluten. To make onion chips at home we just need 3 ingredients. Just in 12 to 15 minutes, onion chips are ready for serving.
Here, we need just 3 ingredients to make onion chips.
- Onions (Perple onions)
- 200g parmesan cheese
- Vegetable oil
How to make onion chips step by step
You can make this recipe at home just in 2 steps.
First, peel the onions and then wash them with normal water. Grate the onions and squeeze them very well. Take a bowl and transfer the squeezed onion into the bowl.
Add 200 grams of parmesan cheese into the bowl and a pinch of salt. Then mix them with the help of a spoon.
Take a baking sheet and grind the sheet with oil with the help of a brush. Transfer the mixture to small rounded shapes on the baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes at 350F. After that let them cool and enjoy onion chips with chili sauce.